Furniture Protection Plan
- Checking, cracking or peeling of the finish on solid wood, wood veneer or laminate furniture
- Warping, cracking, breaking or separation of frame, frame components such as braces, legs, panels, trim, base molding, drawers, drawer guides, leaf, leaf tracks, tension supports, arms, atrons, trestle base, legs, spindles and beams (except faux stone, marble and granite)
- The breaking or bending of mechanisms, springs and coils
- Failure of electrical components including clocks, motors and hydraulics
- Accidental stains, to area rugs, fabric, vinyl or leather (except nubuck, suede and buffled leather ) as a result of normal spills from food and beverage and human or pet biological stains (except perspiration and hair and body oils); ball point pen ink, nail polish.
- Accidental punctures or rips to fabric, leather or vinyl from external causes
- Accidental chipping or gouges to wood and other case good surfaces (except faux stone, marble or granite ) that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
- Accidental breakage and loss of silvering to mirrors
- Accidental breakage of glass
- Minor burn marks from a single incident caused solely by cigarette, cigar or a tobacco pipe
- Liquid marks or rings to wood, veneered or laminate surfaces caused from household food and beverages, caused by single incident
- Heat marks on solid wood, wood veneered and wood laminate surfaces from normal household items, caused by a single incident. Heat marks mean the discoloration, blistering or bubbling of the wood finish due to heat, and does not include char, scorch or single marks.
What You Get
- Free Parts & labor from date of delivery!
- In-home nationwide service!
- Replacement if it can't be repaired!
Don't let that first spill ruin your new furniture!
It's inevitable, that first spill on your new sofa is going to happen. So protect your new furniture and your furniture investment from life's little accidents with Sarah Furniture Protection Programs.
Benefits of furniture protection from Sarah Furniture
Advanced protection products for fabric, leather and wood furniture will help keep everyday spills from permanently ruining the appearance of your furniture. Our protection products contain an Anti-Static Additive to help repel damaging airborne dust and dirt and an Ultra-Violet Inhibitor to help reduce premature fading so that your new furniture will stay looking newer longer.
Warranted coverage is available for fabric, leather or wood such as:
- Food or beverage stains on fabric, leather and wood.
- Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric and leather upholstery.
- Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone.
- Glass and mirror breakage
Many programs include a furniture care kit with products to care for and maintain the appearance of your new furniture.
Complete Peace of Mind
Owning a Furniture Protection Program means you are getting the best furniture care products in the industry, the best warranty plan available and the best support from service professionals committed to your satisfaction.